Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Pico de GalloFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed shopping list
How to make it
- For pico de gallo, in a small bowl, combine the pineapple, mango, cilantro, onion, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir the chicken, cumin, seasoning blend and remaining salt until heated through. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each tortilla. Serve with pico de gallo.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
I like the sound of the pineapple and mango in the pico de gallo. I bet this would be good served over fish also.linspj in New Hartford loved it
Ill pass on the mango the rest sounds delicous high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds delicious and easy! I have has pineapple salsa before and adored it! Now I can try it with the addition of mangos.angelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!