Grilled Shoulder Meat Fennel And Onion With Raisin And Brandy SauceFrom trigger 8 years ago
- GRILLING: shopping list
- Ingredients 4 oz of Organic shoulder meat cut into 2-inch thick pieces. shopping list
- 2 small onions pealed and quartered. shopping list
- 1 Small fennel bulb split lengthwise and in half again. shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of Celtic sea salt shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- Celtic sea salt shopping list
- brandy SAUCE shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour. shopping list
- ¼ cup of golden raisins. shopping list
- ½ cup of brandy shopping list
- ¼ cup of heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Start by adding the teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt to the meat and sit for 20 minutes.
- Start grilling the Fennel and the onions for 6 minutes on high heat.
- Add the shoulder meat and grill until pink and outside is brown.
- Remove and let rest while you make the sauce.
- To start the sauces add the butter and flour in a pot on medium heat. As soon as the butter melts, stir in the raisins and cook for a few minutes. Add the heavy cream.
- Add the Brandy and light with a match.
- As soon as the flames dies down stir and add to plate.
- Place some onions Fennel and meat on each Plate serve at once.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating8 people
Oh yes I am in love with this! How sweet it is!
when I made it beautiful, and the picture came up life-size; I was amazed at just how beautiful and delicious this looked. Thank you my friend for yet another winner. high high high 5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Oh my LOVELY recipe, Micheal!! High VERY high
5 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^lanacountry in Macon loved it
(honors added)..:)lanacountry in Macon loved it