Super Cheesy Mac And CheeseFrom tenia 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded muenster cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 cup velveeta cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 lg eggs beaten lightly shopping list
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter a deep 2.5 quart casserole.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat, add the oil then the elbow macaroni and cook until the macaroni is just tender
- Drain well and return to pot.
- add thebutter and mix it into the macaroni.
- In a large bowl mix the muenster, mild and sharp cheddar cheese, asiago, monterey jack cheese and the swiss cheese together.
- Then to the macaroni add the half and half, 1.5 cups of the shredded cheeses, the velveeta and the eggs and mix well.
- During this time you should season with salt and pepper to your own liking.
- Then layer the macaroni mixture and remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling around the edges.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooktenia Trenton, NJ
The Rating9 people
oh yes - fantabulous indeed! Always a favorite dish at our house. High 5!jett2whit in Union City loved it
WOW!! I have found Cheese Heaven..:)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
OHHHHHHHHHHH..I wish I could have some of this!!
high 55555 and added to FFF group..Thank you!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!