My Turkey MeatloafFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 2 Lbs ground turkey shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 Cup Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped white onions shopping list
- 1 Cup Grated carrots shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Cup ketchup shopping list
- 1Tbs brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the ketchup and brown sugar.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Make a loaf in a spayed glass pan.
- Mix the ketchup with the brown sugar, to make a topping for this beauty.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve with Mac N Cheese, potatos or a salad.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating16 people
Thank you, Marky..FFF added and 55555!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Similar to my recipe....great comfort food. I like the brown sugar addition in yours.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds delicious and I love meatloaf sandwiches!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!