Creamy Chicken And BiscuitsFrom mark555 5 years ago
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or 1 skinned chicken about1 3/4 lb cooked and diced shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken shopping list
- 2 cups frozen mixed cooked vegetables (more or less) shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced potato shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (you will be making this) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Bisuick or favorite biscuit recipe shopping list
- chicken stock shopping list
- 1 qt water or enough to cover your chicken shopping list
- 2 tsp minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley shopping list
- 1tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken in water until fully cooked and shred, dice or whatever it.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, creamed soups, spices vegetables and 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- Mix all together and put into a 9x13 baking dish
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Make 1 1/2 recipes of biscuits.
- roll out thin about 1/2 the thickness of your normal biscuits (I cut them into squares and place them on top of your chicken mixture.
- Turn up the oven to 425 and cook 10 more minutes or until golden brown on top.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating11 people
Great recipe Mark! 5*
Practical Magic!! I remember when I saw that the first time! :)gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
Cool description and delicious recipe.juels in Clayton loved it
VERY AWESOME DESCRIPTION MARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all the pictures too yes ana practical magic is a good one hahaha...........my mom would like this one mark thanks ..........** 5**
tink the fairy princessminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it