Easy Scallop ChowderFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 cup unpeeled chopped little red potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 8oz bottles clam juice shopping list
- 1 lb bay scallops shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- kosher salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.Add onions, carrots, celery, bell pepper potatoes and oregano.
- Saute 10 minutes.
- Add clam juice and scallops.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add half and half, salt and pepper
- Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in parsley.
- Serve with oyster crackers while it is piping hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- sharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- sapa WISC RAPIDS, WI
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- primpprimp Los Angeles
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
I love scallops! This looks sooo yummy! I definitely have to try this one... Never tried showder and I think now it's time!
Thank you for sharing!!! 5*****gourmetana in London loved it
Lovely recipe!! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
allergic but sounfs woderful high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it