Lovely LEFTOVERS ala ElaineFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the oil with a little salt in the pan
- Heat over medium-low flame (I cook with propane gas in the house)
- If you use an electric stove, keep the heat at medium to low as cooking progresses
- Place the leftover ribs in the oven at LOW setting
- Add the onions to the pan, and caramelize slightly.
- In the meantime, cook the orzo in boiling water for only about 5 minutes. Orzo does not take long to cook.
- When the onions are lightly caramelized, add all the remaining ingredients and simmer until soft and tender, about another 20 minutes.
- This dish is both delicious, and economical.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating53 people
Yummy! Thanks Elaine!markeverett in Riverside loved it
When I saw A la Elaine, I knew it had to be delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
NOW please..that is the MOST fabulous 'left
over' meal I have ever seen!! You go Laine!!
Thank you for the group add and here is a
66666 (I did that on purpose, as I wish to
give you 6's!! :()
Yah Chef!! hugs!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!