Chocolate Chunk Honey CornbreadFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in
- large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Whisk together buttermilk, honey, oil and eggs in medium bowl.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend only.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until tester inserted comes out clean, about 32 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto rack.
- Slice and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Chocolate in cornbread...now I wouldn't have thought of that! But then, everything is good wioth chocolate, Midge! 5 forkslinspj in New Hartford loved it
I would never have thought to include chocolate as an ingredient in cornbread either but it sure sounds delicious to me ;) I'll try anything to spruce up cornbread and your recipe looks perfect! High "5"
lor in Toronto loved it
interesting thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Choco Lovers139 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Healthy Baking123 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
101 All About Honey44 members
Cooking With Buttermilk Lactaid Milk23 members