Ziploc Bag Ice CreamFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the milk, sugar and vanilla In the small bag.
- Securely seal the bag.
- Combine ice and salt in the large bag.
- Put the small bag inside the large one.
- Seal and shake until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Use different flavorings for other kinds of ice cream:
- Cocoa powder (add extra sugar to taste)
- You can also add bits of your favorite fruits or berries, too.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating10 people
you always come up with the niftiest of recipes GF! I love this one!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
~ Hello ~
This is such a GREAT "5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~
Very 'Kid-Friendly' and also good for adults!
Thank-you for sharing ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This is sooo cool!! We made this last year near the end of school when the kids read "Cocoa Ice" in the classroom I was working in. They had so much fun making it, and it tasted so yummy!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it