Lone Star Cheese BallFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 1/8 t. onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 C. chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 C. baked nacho tortilla chips crushed shopping list
- 1 T. minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine the first 5 ingredients; cover and process until blended. Stir in chilies. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into ball. Combine crushed tortilla chips and cilantro; roll cheese ball in chip mixture. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Makes 2 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating10 people
Oooooooo very yummy henrie i love it gimme gimme hahahaha.......**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds like a winning recipe to add to my party folder! ^5 Henrie!linspj in New Hartford loved it
Boy, this really sounds Fantastic! Got my 5
Love this stuff.shirleyoma in Cove loved it