Best Oatmeal Scotchie CookiesFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or grated peel of 1 orange ( I use a combo of both) shopping list
- 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats (quick is good) shopping list
- 1 11-oz. package butterscotch chips (Nestles or better) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. (or use parchment paper! )
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.(Check after 10 minutes) Cool on baking sheets for 1 - 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Enjoy with Lotsa Milk!
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating18 people
Yummy 55555, I want 6 for each hand..Hugs my friend !! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Hey, save some for me, Lana!!!!! FIVE, Marky!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
hi marky i really like these yummy .......
thank you ..........five........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it