Homemade Apple LiqueurFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut apples into wedges, put in jar.
- Pour vodka and brandy over apples.
- Cap and age in a cool place for one month.
- Strain and filter.
- Combine sugar and water, boil, cool.
- Combine liqueur and syrup into aging container, age for a month. Strain as needed.
- Variation: Spiced apple. Add two 3" cinnamon sticks, 10 whole cloves, remove spices when filtering/squeezing apples.
- *I used a very large pickle jar to age the liqueur.
- You can buy decorative empty bottles from any "beer making" store. I used large canning jars and decorated the tops.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
this sounds way too good... will make some soon..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Love this recipe & am definately going to try it. High 5 from mebrianna in loved it