Potato -zucchini- Parmesan -latkesFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 6 -potatoes, grated shopping list
- 2 pounds zucchini , grated shopping list
- 1/2 -tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 - large onion chopped shopping list
- 2 - cloves garlic shopping list
- 1- egg shopping list
- 1 - ounce all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2- cup parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- half bunch parsley , chopped shopping list
- 2- teaspoons sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the potatoes and onions
- add the remaining ingredients and mix well into a batter......
- heat oil in a frying pan, and when very hot , drop in about 2 -dessertpoons of batter for each latke...............
- fry the latkes on each side until they are crisp and brown.........
- sprinkle them with sugar..
- there are other variations on latkes you can use other veggies too......use your imagination .......................
- serves 4
- enjoy this are very yummy
People Who Like This Dish 8
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- trigger MA
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- a_fuego_lento New York, ES
- angelinaw St Louis, MO
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
fantastic...lol susiepuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
These are good my friends made these for me when I went to visit .
Five forks minitrigger in loved it
yummy .five forks for youpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it