Anti Dracula Garlic Cheese DipFrom grumblebee 5 years ago
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (real mayo, not Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 7 or 8 big, fat cloves fresh garlic, minced (i usually use more though -- adjust to your taste) shopping list
- 3 tbsp fresh green onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- ***note*** Allow cream cheese to stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before making.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy. :) Serve w/ veggies, crackers, bread, etc. The flavours intensify as it sits so prepare this ahead of time and chill if you want a very intense flavour.
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating12 people
Oh grumble...how funny AND delicious. You have my 5!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
LOL so funny!!!!berry in loved it
Pass the breath mints!! ;) Gets my 5!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it