Kentucky Fried Chicken Secret Macaroni SaladFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 8 Oz of elbow macaroni shopping list
- 2 Ribs celery minced fine shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly diced carrots (very thin!) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dry minced onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup Diced sweet pickles shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hellmans Mayonaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook elbow macaroni to package directions, drain well and let cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mxing bowl and mix well.
- Fold mixture into macaroni and toss to combine. Cover and let chill for several hours.
People Who Like This Dish 56
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating12 people
Aw, something to win my sister's heart. She would live at a KFC if they would let her. For the slaw and macaroni salad alone, not to mention her deep abiding love of the extra crispy. Honest, if it is Tuesday, you can bet she is in the drive thru!...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Yours looks more home-made, and probably tastes better, too!juels in Clayton loved it
YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE :+D Thanks!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it