THREE DAY COCONUT CAKEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Follow the directions on back of cake mix box and bake in two 9 inch round cake pans.
- When done, let cool completely and take dental floss or fishing line and split the layers in half.
- Put the 2 pkgs.of frozen coconut in a seperate bowls and let thaw.
- After the coconut thaws stir in with 1 pkg of the coconut the sour cream and sugar.
- Mix real good.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture.
- Spread the rest between the layers.
- Mix 1/2 cup reserved mixture and the cool whip and spread all over the cake.
- Take the other package of frozen coconut that is already thawed and sprinkle all over the cake.
- Put the cake in air tight container for THREE days in fridge before serving. Store leftovers in fridge, IF there are any!!.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members