Key Lime Shrimp with GuacamoleFrom shibattou 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked large shrimp. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 1/4 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce, your favorite or, Tabasco shopping list
- Guacamole: shopping list
- 2 large avocados shopping list
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice or lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- several drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place shrimp in a bowl.
- Add lime peel, lime juice, wine, ketchup, and hot sauce.
- Mix together and pour over shrimp. Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- For the guacamole, peel avocados and remove pits.
- Scoop out insides.
- Mash with a fork until almost smooth.
- Stir in lime juice, salt, and hot sauce.
- Drain shrimp and arrange around guacamole on a platter.
- Serve with hot sauce and tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating7 people
Sounds fast and tasty. Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love shrimp and your marinated version sounds really good. Thanks for sharing your recipe. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Very nice dish.
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it