Cherry Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup Fleischmann's Original margarine-stick, softened (1 cup = 2 sticks) or butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine Fleischmann's and sugars on medium-high speed of electric mixture until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Reduce speed to medium, add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in oats, cherries and chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges of cookies turn golden brown and centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating11 people
oh yum i love these peeta thank you
miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks for this great recipe, these cookies sound really good. High 5brianna in loved it
Chocloate and cherries... one of my favorite food combinations. This sounds good and a definite try for the holiday season. High five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!