Southwestern Pork RoastFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 lbs. boneless pork roast shopping list
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chiles shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In slow cooker, arrange pork.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until pork is tender.
- Take pork out and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with water and add to liquid in crock pot and turn on high until slightly thickened.
- Slice meat - it will fall apart it is so moist.
- Spoon sauce over meat.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked noodles or rice.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating10 people
i can smell the aroma now mmmmmmmmminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
It just so happens that we're having a pork roast tonight. No time like the present to try a new take on pork! Thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds delish!! Thanks :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it