Greek ChickenFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 pound uncooked angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved shopping list
- 2 cups chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side.
- Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through tomatoes) to pan; stir well.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with pasta. Yield:
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating10 people
Yowza, yowza, yowza, this sounds fantastic. Great post my friend. Keep em coming. This one has my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yum! Simple, colorful and delicious. I think I'll make it tonight for the family! Thanks for posting!goddess_mom_2_3 in Townsend loved it
This looks great!! my kids LOVE Feta, definately going into my saved file!!laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Family Favorites141 members
Greek Foods145 members
Companys Coming115 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Chicken Little167 members
Mediterranean Kitchens25 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members