Cream Cheesey Cucumber Smoked Salmon Rosettes AppetizerFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 seedless cucumber shopping list
- 1 package of sliced smoked salmon (about 1/2 lb) shopping list
- 1 8 oz package of room temp. Philadelphia cheese shopping list
- 2 to 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill shopping list
- salt and white ground pepper to taste(not too much because the salmon is salty) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the cucumber in 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In a mixing bowl add the cheese and butter, both at room temperature and cream together.
- Start with 2 tbsp of butter and add the rest only if necessary.
- When creamed add the salt, pepper and the dill and mix.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for couple of minutes for the mixture to harden a little.
- This way will be easier to make rosettes with the decorating bag and tip. Place a rosette or a dollop of cheese mixture on each cucumber slice.
- Cut the salmon slices in about 3 inch long pieces and form a rose by rolling them and pinching one of the ends.
- Place the salmon in the middle of the cheese.
- Best if served immediately or cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Let them a room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating22 people
These are simple to make yet decadent to serve.
I am a big fan of these.
five forkstrigger in loved it
My mouth is watering! I love smoked salmon, always have some in the fridge.
I think I will take these to a birthday party tonight...
55555gourmetana in London loved it
great tastey easy recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Party Food316 members
Fish And Seafood306 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Checkin Central283 members
Countdown To Christmas79 members
Companys Coming115 members
Happy New Year20 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
All Things Cheese76 members