Venison StroganoffFrom meals4abby 7 years ago
- 2 pounds steaks cut into thin strips shopping list
- 4 Tbls. butter shopping list
- 16 oz. pkg. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry shopping list
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1 beef bouillion cube shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the venison strips quickly in a large skillet with the butter and mushrooms. Stir in sherry then add the onion soup mix, garlic salt, curry powder and bouillion cube.
- Mix well, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes over med/low heat, stirring occasionally until meat is tender. (If it reduces too much, add a little water to it.)
- Just before serving, add the sour cream, increase the heat and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
The Cookmeals4abby Valders, WI
The Rating6 people
Awesome recipe and it deserves 5++++.lor in Toronto loved it
Sounds yummy!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
Very nice... I am a deer hunter also and love finding new recipes for venison. Thanks for sharing....;-)~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!