Banana Nut BreadFrom ashleythm 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease and lightly flour a loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and shortening together.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking soda, bananas, and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan evenly. Sprinkle on about a handful of walnuts on top.
- Let bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until toothpick is clean when inserted into the middle.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating3 people
Made this a few days ago and it was wonderful...
Hubby said it was the best ever. I had med sized bananas and used 3.5.raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Sometimes simple is best!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I just made this today and it is the first time I have ever made a perfect loaf of banana bread! It was moist, cooked perfectly in 75 minutes and only had 1 small crack on the top.! Gets my five!! Thanks!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!