Garlic CrabFrom 99bordeaux 7 years ago
- 8 crabs, cleaned and cracked shopping list
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 cups butter, softened (to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes shopping list
- GARNISH: chopped parsley shopping list
- lemon slices shopping list
- bread to sop up any left over yummy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place garlic, onions, butter, salt, red and black pepper into a roasting pan and put into a 450 degree oven.
- Be sure to watch carefully and only cook until onions and garlic turn golden brown. (not sure of time -will add later)
- Once brown remove from oven, add cracked crab and blend thoroughly.
- Make sure the crab (shells and all) are completely coated.
- Place pan back into oven and turn oven up to 475.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning crab every 5 minutes.
- After the crab has been heated thru remove from oven.
- Garlic sauce should be braised onto the shell of the crab.
- Serve as soon as possible, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon.