Cheese and Green Onion Dip with Olive Oil and Lemon with Grilled PitaFrom linspj 7 years ago
- 12 green onions, green part only, grilled and chopped, plus additional thinly sliced green onions, for garnish shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for grilling pitas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped lemon zest shopping list
- Salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 8 pocketless pitas shopping list
How to make it
- Place grilled green onions, oil, lemon juice, and zest in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the feta and garlic and process until combined and smooth. Scrape the mixture into a bowl and garnish with the additional sliced green onions.
- Heat grill or broiler to high.
- Brush the pitas with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill or broil for 1 minute per side or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the grill and cut each pita into eighths. Serve with the feta dip.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- sallya2 Kent, GB
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- myrna Leuven, BE
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- lasaf St. Paul, MN
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating8 people
awsome recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy recipe,thank you !!sallya2 in Kent loved it
I am so ready to taste this! Thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!