Slow Cooker Lemon And Rosemary ChickenFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place rinsed chicken in slow cooker, cavity side up.
- Add rosemary, garlic, butter and stock/water to pot.
- Place lemon halves on top of chicken.
- Cover slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to LOW and allow to cook for 7 additional hours.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- Hygena Los Angeles, California
- amyremo Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- a1patti Salem, MA
- jazzerfran Temple, TX
- deepturquoise Waterloo, CA
- unicorn4 Melbourne, AU
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
Sounds great! I love finding new recipes for the crock pot. I've never tried cooking a whole chicken in there before.meals4abby in Valders loved it
Sounds delicious! Rosemary and lemon go well with chicken, and you are right, the slow cooker does wonders!juels in Clayton loved it
My favorite chicken preparation ever! Lemon and rosemary are made for chicken.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!