Moon CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 large pkg. (5 oz.) vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- chocolate ice cream syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water and butter to a boil in medium saucepan. Add flour all at once, and stir quickly on low heat to form a ball. Remove from heat; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Spread
- in a ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 400º for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix with the milk, as directed on package. Beat in cream cheese at low speed of mixer just till blended.
- Spread over base. Cover with whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Refrigerate until serving time.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating12 people
awsome different recipe love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh, my, you are making my mouth water! Great recipe! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
This actually sounds more like an eclair in my belly than in a pan, henrie. So easy, so fun! So much a five! Thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it