Peanut Butter Bars Taste Like Reeses CupsFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the peanut butter mixture on to the parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 20 sec at time stir and microwave more until melted.
- Pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate till set and cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating10 people
yum, yum, Thanks for the great post. :)lura in Welcome To loved it
I would love these, they sound so good, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
These sound perfect!My husband will love this.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!