Tropical ChickenFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 4 to 5 pounds chicken pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Combine butter, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper; brush chicken pieces.
- Arrange chicken in baking pan or large casserole.
- Add chicken broth.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until chicken is golden brown and tender.
- Spoon pineapple and green and red pepper over chicken.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes longer.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating8 people
sounds awsome and delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds almost like a stand-alone luau, Linc. Thanks and a five for you.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Looks wonderful, nice change from the usual!
Thanks for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Quick N Easy121 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
CAT NFOOD LOVERS69 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Chicken Little166 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES247 members