Crumb Topped Pumpkin Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom linspj 5 years ago
- MUFFINS shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cloves4 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- Pinch of cardamom shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups cooked or canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups vegetable oil shopping list
- cream cheese FILLING shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- CRUMB TOPPING shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. To make the cream cheese filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Make the crumb topping: In a medium bowl, combine the flour with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the melted butter, then pinch the mixture until it forms pea-size clumps. Set aside.
- Mix muffin ingredients together except cream cheese filling.
- Fill muffin tins (greased or paper cups) 3/4 full.
- Put 1-2 tsp cream cheese filling in each muffin and lightly swirl (Use a plastic bag snipped as a pastry bag).
- Top with 1 generous tablespoon of topping.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the muffin.
- Let cool in pans for 5 minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.
- Makes 24 muffins.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating8 people
You always post something that makes me want to eat, even if I just finished eating. These sound ridiculously good. I get cream cheese filling AND crumbly topping on a soft, moist muffin? It's got to be too good to be true. I have a lot of baking...moreboofie in Salt Lake City loved it
How absolutely decadent! I can't wait to make these. Got my 5!michelle73 in Melville loved it
I LOVE PUMPKIN DESSERTS - GREAT RECIPE - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!