Cauliflower SaladFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 2 cups real mayonnaise (no Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- SALAD: shopping list
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- lettuce of your choice, torn (quantity determined by salad size) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sugar.
- Refrigerate until using.
- Tear enough lettuce into the bottom a large bowl as you desire for your salad.
- Add the cut up cauliflower to the bowl.
- Add the onion to the bowl.
- Toss all well.
- Add the dressing.
- Toss again.
- Add the bacon.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating12 people
MMMMM...Yum! I am definitely saving this! 5 forks. ~Linlinspj in New Hartford loved it
yea..mary....5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
You are making me very hungry this morning! Another great post! 5555!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it