Barbecue SauceFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil, your choice shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloved, minced shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 6 dashes tabasco (or more) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet or saucepan.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Add garlic.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
interesting...5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
mmmmmm mmmmmmm this sounds gooooooood. actually it is real close to my secret sauce that we use on all the pulled pork and ribs when we cater.once again you get my 5bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
I love home made BBQ sauce and I make plenty of it from scratch using fresh garden peppers from my organic garden.
This sounds great to me and the pic is wonderful to.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!