Carrot Cake BarsFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3.5 ounce jar of carrot baby food shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups grated carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 13x9x2 pan with aluminum foil, extending foil past sides of pan.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the eggs, baby food, brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
- On low speed, beat in the flour until blended.
- Stir in carrots, raisins and pecans.
- Spread batter in pan evenly.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Yum! I love carrot cake so I bet these are delicious!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Carrot baby food sounds like an interesting addition to these bars! Great post!juels in Clayton loved it
oh I love carrot cake and can never make it right. I am sooo willing to make this recipe. thank you for posting
katespoil_me2 in Canton loved it