Carrot Cake BarsFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3.5 ounce jar of carrot baby food shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups grated carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 13x9x2 pan with aluminum foil, extending foil past sides of pan.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the eggs, baby food, brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
- On low speed, beat in the flour until blended.
- Stir in carrots, raisins and pecans.
- Spread batter in pan evenly.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
So glad you posted this, Lorraine! I'd seen it in the magazine, and liked it, but the magazine got tossed out...lol. Thanks so much!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
oh I love carrot cake and can never make it right. I am sooo willing to make this recipe. thank you for posting
katespoil_me2 in Canton loved it
Carrot baby food sounds like an interesting addition to these bars! Great post!juels in Clayton loved it