A Great ThanksgivingFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1 or more people you enjoy spending your time with. This could be family, friends, strangers, or even just yourself shopping list
- 1 or more culinary treats Again, either make it yourself, or indulge in your favorite "indulgence" item shopping list
- laughter...as much as you can shopping list
- thankfulness...for things large and small(this can include prayer, or not, your choice) shopping list
- various makings of a great attitude(ie enthusiasm, friendliness, love, genuineness, helpfulness, etc) shopping list
- safety(including remembering all of those in harms way, today) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients....careful not to add any bad people...it will sour the dish, and the day...if they sneak in to the recipe, just avoid them. They don't have to ruin the entire thing. Push them aside and focus on the rest.
- After everyone has had their fill, rest, relax, then re-indulge.
- **please note, this recipe doesn't call for stress...while some might be added inadvertently, please try to keep it to a minimum to get the most enjoyment out of the dish!
People Who Like This Dish 1
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating10 people
I'm not home for Thanksgiving this year, but with this recipe, I can still have a Happy one! Thank you.misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Well said! No stress here...just a happy family with immeasurable blessings to be thankful for!Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!5thsister in Huntersville loved it
Keni Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
This is wonderful and a lovely way to spend the day.
Flagged as beautiful as in a beautiful way to live.trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!