Antipasto PlatterFrom luisascatering 8 years ago
- Green and white asparagus shopping list
- prosciutto di Parma shopping list
- sweet piquillo peruvian peppers shopping list
- whipped cream cheese shopping list
- almond stuffed olives shopping list
- marinated mushrooms shopping list
- freshly baked French baguettes, sliced shopping list
- fresh basil shopping list
- freshly cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly blanch the asparagus in boiling water (do the white asparagus first please!) Blot dry with clean towel. Wrap each spear with prosciutto.
- Put whipped cream cheese into a piping bag with star tip (or a ziplock plastic bag with the tip cut off will do) and pipe into the peppers.
- All the other items can be picked up in the olive bar/marinated section of any gourmet grocery store (even Safeway now has these antipasto bars in the deli section).
- Arrange all items on a nice big platter. Season with freshly cracked black pepper. Surround with sliced french bread, garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve with a great wine :-)
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating8 people
Nicely done. Its doing it's job because I am getting hungry just looking at the photo...;-)~jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Luisa I am going to make this plater for Christmas eve this year.
Thank you for posting. Nice arangment in the photo.trigger in loved it
Very nice. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it