Pea SaladFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 large bag frozen sweet peas, defrosted, drained, NOT COOKED shopping list
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- scallion, chopped or onions chopped-your preference shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- Optional, but good- shrimp or crab meat shopping list
- 1 can chow mein noodles shopping list
- sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together mayonnaise, celery, scallions or onions, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic salt.
- Gently fold in peas and mix until all peas are covered.
- If desired, you may also add shrimp or crab meat at this stage, and gently fold into pea mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Optional: Before serving, sprinkle with sliced almonds and chow mein noodles.