Rocky Road BallsFrom mis7up 6 years ago
- 5 oz miniature marshmellows shopping list
- 1 1/2 finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 5 oz regular raisins shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg chocolate almond bark (melting chocolate) shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 cup powdered sugar (dusting hands and rolling mixture balls in) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt almond bark on double boiler. Until all melted.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, mix marshmellows, pecans, raisins, peanut butter & 2 tbsp powdered sugar together, thoroughly. Mixture will be stiff but gooey. Make sure all in combined, takes a few minutes but will bind.
- Take 1-1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar place in a shallow bowl. Dust hands with powdered sugar, and grab about 1 1/2- 2 tbsp of the mixture, it's an eyeball thing, roll in powdered sugar and in hand to make the lumpy balls(excuse the phase, I see how I worded it--sorry) place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, Repeat dusting hands and rolling each lumpy ball until mixture is all gone. Let balls rest for a couple minutes before dipping into melted chocolate.
- Dip each ball quickly in melted chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate as best as you can. Place back on parchment lined pan. You may have extra chocolate, and mixture makes roughly 30 to 40 or so balls. Let balls cool completely until set and chocolate easily releases from the parchment.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating6 people
Wow 55555! :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
Recipe reminds me of those goodie bars. They are hard to find around here. The family will enjoy these. Thanks for the post. High five 55555
Suesuecake in loved it
Great picture awsome recipe. love cho. peanutbutter anything thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!