Crown Roast Of FrankfurtersFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange frankfurters side by side.
- Using large needle and string, sew through frankfurters 1/2 inch from the bottoms.
- Sew through frankfurters 1/2 inch from the tops.
- Tie strings together at the top making a half circle.
- Repeat with bottom string to create another half circle.
- Stand circle of frankfurters on end to form "crown".
- Fill center of crown with sauerkraut.
- Bake filled crown in moderate oven, about 20 minutes.
- **Fill crown with stuffing, creamed cabbage, creamed cauliflower or potato balls instead of sauerkraut
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Interesting!!!!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Very different. High 5!pleclare in Framingham loved it
A five for imagination. Too cute.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it