Bobbies Peanut Butter Cracker FudgeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crush crackers
- Combine milk and sugar to a rolling boil.
- Add crushed crackers
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- After it's cool, pour into a lightly buttered 9x9 inch pan and cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- amgriggs Baton Rouge, LA
- pointsevenout Athens, AL
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Wow! This is truly different, sparow. I gotta try it AND send you a 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
interesting awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for sharing this! It sounds delicious and budget-friendly. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it