Christmas Eve CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 24 double-stuffed Oreos shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolat chips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons shortening shopping list
- 24 red marachino cherries with stem, well-drained shopping list
- 24 milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses shopping list
- 48 sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 tube red decorative gel shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully twist cookies apart.
- Set aside the halves with cream filling.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- Stir until smooth.
- Holding each cherry by the stem, dip in melted chocolate.
- Press onto the bottom of a chocolate kiss so that the stem extends straight out or slightly upward (that's his tail).
- Place chocolate kiss angled sideways onto the cream filling of cookie, with cherry stem extended beyond cookie edge.
- For ears, place slivered almonds between the cherry and kiss.
- Refrigerate until set.
- With red gel, pipe eyes (and mouth if you wish) into each chocolate kiss.
- Makes 2 dozen.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
How cute!! Great postjett2whit in Union City loved it
Lol I don't think the oreos would last long enough in my house. But I am so going to give it a whirl. Great post thank you
you get my 5
Katespoil_me2 in Canton loved it
This sounds good enough to make you want to bite the computer screen, now that is good!! A 5 from me for sure!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it