Mexican Cream Cheese Roll-upsFrom meals4abby 4 years ago
- 1-8oz. block cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mexican cheese blend, finely shredded shopping list
- 1 can of green chiles shopping list
- 1 - 2 Tbls. taco seasoning shopping list
- 6 scallions (green onions) chopped (green parts only) shopping list
- 8 Large flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread enough of the cream cheese mixture on each tortilla to cover the surface.
- Roll up the tortillas and place seam side down on a large plate or cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Just before serving, slice the rolls horizontally into 1 inch roll-ups. You should end up with about 7 or 8 roll-ups per tortilla.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
The Cookmeals4abby Valders, WI
The Rating11 people
Yumola, these sound fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Very cool idea! I can tell they look so cute! Love the green chiles in this! Saved and a must make for me!juels in Clayton loved it
mmmmmm i love this yummy ............
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it