Sour Cream Apple PieFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups chopped peeled cooking apples shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add sour cream.
- Stir in sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, vanilla and salt; mix well.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, brown sugar and remaining flour.
- Sprinkle over top of pie.
- Return to oven for 20-25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate.
- Yield: 8 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
You know I love those apples and I would be unable to resist!!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Apples and sour cream! No need to say more! 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
A very, very nice recipe! Love the combo of ingredients in this, sounds so yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
An Apple A Day30 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Apple A Day12 members
Apples Plain And Simple57 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members