Babes Double Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom hunnee 8 years ago
- 2 cups of oats shopping list
- 2 cups of Half & Half & 1 tablespoon of vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup of butter OR 2 sticks @ room temp shopping list
- ¼ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs @ room temp shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup Ovaltine (NOT cocoa) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Add vinegar to ½ & ½ and let stand until curdles.
- Cream together butter, oil, bananas, eggs & vanilla until together.
- In another bowl combine all dry ingredients and slowly add to wet mixture, alternating w/ buttermilk.
- Last stir in chocolate chips. Scoop into muffins tins and bake @ 350 for 18-20 minutes – until muffin springs back when touched or toothpick comes out clean
The Cookhunnee Nanaimo, CA
The Rating5 people
sounds good!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
With double the chocolate chips I can see why your Babes Double Chocolate Chip Banana muffins disappear.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Breakfast is looking up!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!