Dandelion Greens with Hot Balsamic DressingFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove tough stems from dandelion greens, wash, dry and tear greens. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, walnuts and garlic until hot, but do not let the garlic get brown.
- Add in raisins and stir until they are plump.
- Remove from heat, adding in balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Whisk in salt and pepper and pour over greens, tossing until everything is well coated.
- Serve Immediately
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating7 people
I'd love to give you 20, but alas, we're only allowed 5!
I LOVE dandelion greens, and in fact, every Spring, I make what I call my 'Spring Tonic Chef's Salad' using them, as well as clover leaves.
Thanks for another terrific ...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Bookmarked for when spring arrives! Thanks for another great recipe:) High-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
Yum, Yum, Yum. Love the sounds of this, will be trying this with your salmon patties. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!