Dried Beef Cracker SpreadFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 16 ounces dried beef, finely diced shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 or 3 green onions, with some of the green, very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce shopping list
- For dipping: shopping list
- bagel chips, Ritz crackers, baguette slices shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together all dip ingredients until well blended together.
- Cover and chill
- Serve with assorted dippers.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
oh yeah...love this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
OHHH Yummy KK.. I have not made this in a long
time!! 55555! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yummy. I love my dried beef in a dip best of all.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!