Hamburger Taco DipFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground chuck shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed through mincer shopping list
- 1 can refried beans (I’ve also used regular black beans instead, and mashed them quite a bit) shopping list
- ¼ cup smooth taco sauce (I like Taco Bell’s) shopping list
- ¼ cup hot or medium salsa, to your taste shopping list
- 1 (2¼ ounce) can diced green chilies, optional shopping list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers, optional shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta OR Kraft Mexican Four cheese, plus 1/2 cup for topping shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste (I now use Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party Dip seasoning - it is so good!) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cumin shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped black olives for topping shopping list
- scoop of sour cream for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and onion in large skillet; drain off any fat.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook until fully heated.
- Put dip into crock-pot to keep warm.
- Garnish top of dip with ½ cup additional cheese and ¼ cup chopped black olives and a scoop of sour cream.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating8 people
Gotta love these mexican dips!! Thanks for sharingsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
FIVE ~:+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Wow! You know, krum, this is just the ticket to help push our Philly Eagles right into the Super Bowl. You goy my 5 and thanks!
LAlacrenshaw in Horsham loved it