Cinnamon Streusel Blueberry BuckleFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (use frozen as a last resort), washed, drained, patted dry, then dusted with a little flour to help keep them from "sinking" during baking) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ cup softened butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, butter and egg together.
- Stir in milk; then add dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in fresh blueberries.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 or 7x11 baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
Omg !!!!!!!! what are you doing to me tonight lol lol im in heaven hahaha i love this one ....... i dont know whether to smear it all over me or eat it lol
ten plus !!!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this is a great recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
You are on a roll today!! Mmm Mmm good.....I still need to call ya.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!