Overnight Sausage Egg BakeFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 pound breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1 small diced sweet onion shopping list
- optional ingredients: diced tomatoes, sautéed green peppers and/or mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, or any cheese of your choice shopping list
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 9 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- a little garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin for seasoning (any or all are optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Fry sausage and onion until cooked through; drain.
- In a generously buttered 9x13 glass baking dish, layer the sausage and onions, then any optional ingredients, then cheeses.
- Beat egg, milk, flour and seasoning together; pour over layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating7 people
Sounds good, really like the prepare ahead idea.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
This sounds wonderful, my friend!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Great job. This is chock full of yumminess! Thanks. :)lura in Welcome To loved it