Pork Chops and ApplesFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
- 4 pork chops ; 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 medium onions ; thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large green apple ; cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1 large red apple ; cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In lg. skillet brown chops on each side in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove, and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté onions, and apple wedges until tender.
- Combine mustard and brown sugar.
- Brush over chops.
- Return to skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating5 people
sounds really tasty! I'll have to try this one soon! : )thamesarino in Pittsburgh loved it
Yum. :) These were very good. The changes I made were minor, and the best looking chops at the market were thick, so they got stuffed. Here's what I did. So, I browned the chops in my cast iron(seasoned first, rather than after with salt and pepper ...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
Thes sound wonderful. Thanks Doc!pleclare in Framingham loved it