Cinnamon MuffinsFrom jmatthews00 8 years ago
- 2 medium eggs. shopping list
- 3 cups of flour. shopping list
- 1 cup of milk. shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar. shopping list
- 5 tablespoons of butter. shopping list
- 5 tablespoons of shortening. shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg. shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup of melted butter. shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar blended with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 12 three-inch muffin pan cups.
- Cream together the butter, the shortening and the sugar. Beat in the eggs, salt, nutmeg and baking powder. Stir in the flour and milk alternately until mixture is just combined.
- Fill muffin cups to the top.
- Bake at 350F oven for about twenty minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- With each muffin, dip in the melted butter.
- Roll each muffin in the cinnamon sugar blend
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating7 people
So delicious and so simple!! Don't mind me if I add a little more cinnamon to mine!!! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Sounds great!! HIGH FIVE~ Thanks for sharing!
Elaine ~:+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Lip smackin' good!jett2whit in Union City loved it